Besides the skipping of track 2 for lots of albums, I have experienced two other oddities.

First: selection of an individual track of an album (play track next or add to queue, selected from the album details page) doesn't come through: the track will not appear in the queue. Retrying/selecting the track again will often solve this problem.
Perhaps this is related to my rather antique iPad1, running on iOS5.

And second: I tried to play the soundtrack of Reservoir Dogs, but Tidal only plays the radio deejay intermezzos, and not the actual musical tracks. This might be a copyright issue...

But apart from this, I must say I am really very happy with Tidal integration. I'm rediscovering lots of music, and am very impressed with the sound quality.

If Tidal albums were indeed stored locally, I would need some new and larger drives in my MD600 very soon wink


MD600, MS600