Russ,

I was the third wheel between the tech at my dealer and Meridian. We added ApZapper to my machine to help but there were other changes made that I could not follow. I did e-mail some script output to Meridian that the local tech ran but it has too much of my laptop info to post.

If someone is having the same problem I suggest setting up a Guest Account on your machine and load Control:Mac there. If it loads properly then the issue is probably similar to mine and you have two choices, find a way to get rid of the left over files or use the Guest Account for Control:Mac.

Sorry I am not that technically capable to help.


Jim
Wilson Alexandrea X2 Series 2
D'Agostino Momentum M-400 Amps & Pre Amp
dCS Vivaldi DAC, Upsampler & Clock
SME 20/3 & Esoteric E-03
Transparent OPUS SC & Interconnects