Originally Posted by JaapJan
Just register your Sooloos on the M website. If already registered, just do it again. Soon after you will receive a notification from Meridian thanking for your registration and that you will receive voucher code from Tidal within 72 hours.
Other than the email response (which I have not received yet) and the online registration showing up on the registration pages, is there any other feedback that indicates that the Tidal subscription is pending.

I registered, my MC200 shows on the registration page, but that was it. i.e. nothing to say that an email with registration details is on its way or will take up to 72 hours. The only feedback that I got was an email to confirm my subscription, which I acknowledged.


Meridian owner since 1992
Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).