I received an email from M - with advice how to get a voucher code and 30 minutes after the actual code - just a few hours after my request and just now signed up to Tidal.
After an easy set up, credit card or paypal required, I am enjoying my first album (Endless river Pink Floyd) on Sooloos from Tidal.
SQ is above my expectation but obviously this needs a bit more trial period. The album is loading in the meantime to my library which takes a while I notice.
Awaiting MQA now, eagerly, which I will hear first time on April 18th at the introduction event in Hilversum.
Well done Meridian for this freebee.
Cheers!
Living room: Ansuz Mainz8 C2, Uptone Ethernet Regen, Grimm MU1, Audionote (UK) DAC 5 Special, TT2, M2RIAA, Audionote (UK) OTO Line SE Signature, Fleetwood Deville SQ sold (Q1-2024): 818v3, DSP7200SE Office: MS200, audio engine A2+ Spare: STAX SRM-323II, SR303, MC200 (Roon ROCKāed), Roon: life time subscription
|