An aside:
I currently have a 1 Mb connection that equates to 135kb/s and it really struggles to stream the music, this is indicative that by default on Sooloos it will always be playing the CD quality "HiFi" versions of all the music.
I tried through wifi on my phone and it will play fine in the non-HiFi mode but not hifi mode. If I switch to 4G on my phone it goes to hifi quality. I am getting fibre broadband today that I have been waiting for years for so a nice coincidence of timing.
Back on topic:
One thing I have noticed so far is that the only music I have managed to play through my MC200 on Tidal was the 3 albums I automatically imported in Control:PC that I had starred through my mobile device. Nothing else I searched through my iPad would actually stream, just silence. But it can sometimes play a track that I imported when I signed into Tidal through Control:PC.