|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505 Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505 Likes: 78 |
In which case, I think a call to Sooloos support is in order as I don't think there much a user can do about it. Let us know what's suggested.
Regards, Carl
861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2. [In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505 Likes: 78
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,505 Likes: 78 |
My C10 keeps rebooting over and over again after I choose to update the system to 2.449. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this problem? Hi Patrick, Sorry to here that, try a complete power down of the C10. If it still falls I think you will have to speak to Sooloos support. Regards, Carl
861v6+ID40, HD621, 8000.2, 7200HC, 7200.2, SKYQ Silver, PS3, PDP-LX6090, QNAP TS870-Pro (8*6TB), Roon, iPadAir2. [In Reserve] C15, MD600 (2*3TB), TwinStore RM (2*2TB)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 895
Pan-dimensional being
|
|
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 895 |
It went well with all. No hard reboot needed for my MD600. Really does sound better than Rhapsody, though I am not convinced that the albums are actually being downloaded to the server. The system did 30 albums in 3-4 min, if that! Even as FLAC, that cannot be correct. One interesting issue I have is that while I deleted the Rhapsody account, none of the old downloaded albums were removed.
My only gripe, and it's really not a gripe, more a suggestion. I wish the Tidal section was more akin to the Tidal interface on iPad/iPhone. Not an issue when looking for albums (as Sooloos has this licked) but when looking up play lists and some of the real goodies within Tidal.
Primary: MD600, MS200 (SpeakerLink to AES), Trinnov ST-2, Ayre V6-xe, Salk SS8 3x LRC. Secondary: MC600 (whole house). Zone one: 568.2, G57, MS200, Spatial Hologram M2SE. Zone 2-6 (Awaiting assignment).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 8
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 8 |
Hello All,
I just completed the new firmware download on my Control:10 as well as my iOS devices. I registered my Control:10 with Meridian on my account and got an email confirming my registration and that they will be emailing me shortly with a unique code for Tidal.
In the email they said delivery of the unique code could take up to 72 hours upon initial registration of my Sooloos product. Did anyone else get that message? I thought it would be instantaneous.
Once I receive the code do I need to go to the Tidal website to create and activate a new new account or can it be done through the Control:10?
Thanks in advance!
MS600, Roon, Qnap, NUC SSD, Prime Amp, Boulder 865 integrated amp, G65, hd-722, Apple TV 4K, Xbox One X, PS4, Jl Audio fantom 113, Wilson Sophia 3, Transparent Ultra ic/speaker cables, Oppo 203, Sony A1E, Audeze LCD-X, Focal Clear
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,351 Likes: 1
Working on the ultimate question
|
|
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,351 Likes: 1 |
Sometimes the Control:10's overheat. I turn mine off when that happens then give it a long break.
Primary: 818v3+ID41, M6 stereo pair, M SpeakerLink cabling, Sonos+96kHz Cullen, silver DSW HT: Marantz prepro, 271, DSP3300, 8K SE FL/FR pair, DSP M6x2, DSP320x4 (ceiling), black DSW, 520 RL/RR rear in-walls Living Room: G65, 640 L/R in-walls, UHD722, MS600 Vac. Home: G61, HD621, 4xDSP3100, DSP3100HC MDMS:NUC/ROCK+TrueNAS Core 12.0 ZFS file server
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 515 Likes: 3
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 515 Likes: 3 |
Updated without problem. Enjoying the new tracks from Tidal right now.
Sounds very good so far.
Jerome Music: NUC + ROCK + QObuz > MS600 > G65 > DSP8000SE + DSP5200HC.SL + DSP5200SE rears Movies: Apple TV > HD621 > G65 > DSP8000SE + DSP5200HC.SL + DSP5200SE rears
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 112
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 112 |
Working great for me so far. Kudos to Meridian for the integration and resulting upgraded functionality.
I have been enjoying Tidal for a while now on headphones at work so having access to all this music on my home rig is fantastic and I predict many hours discovering new music.
The monthly Tidal fee seems like a real bargain.
... no sig here ...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19 |
A report on the 'release notes' thread implies that Control:10/15 rebooted multiple times. Appears to be ok after that.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,198
Pan-dimensional being
|
|
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,198 |
I still get the message on Export, saying 'Export features are not available because Sooloos helper processes are not running or are unable to connect to the System Core'.
Any ideas?
Cheers Shaun
DSP6000, 5500 centre, SW5500. Kef surrounds. G61R, HD621, MS600, MC200, G55, Lumgen,Oppo bluray player, Bluesound Node Icon
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733 Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
|
|
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733 Likes: 88 |
Shaun, I'd reboot your Core; if that doesn't fix it, I suggest that you contact Meridian support.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,198
Pan-dimensional being
|
|
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,198 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 574 Likes: 6
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 574 Likes: 6 |
Flawless update. A fast and easy 3 minute job including Control:PC update and manual power-cycle. This time I did the update via my good ol' IBM T43, the former update via iPad. Both connected to Sooloos via a secondary switch linked to wireless bridge. Sent email to Meridian Marketing, awaiting my voucher code for TIDAL. Thank you Meridian Cheers!
Living room: Ansuz Mainz8 C2, Uptone Ethernet Regen, Grimm MU1, Audionote (UK) DAC 5 Special, TT2, M2RIAA, Audionote (UK) OTO Line SE Signature, Fleetwood Deville SQ sold (Q1-2024): 818v3, DSP7200SE Office: MS200, audio engine A2+ Spare: STAX SRM-323II, SR303, MC200 (Roon ROCKāed), Roon: life time subscription
|
|
|
|
1 members (Gemeni),
258
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,201
Posts297,162
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|