I had noticed no update alert on my C15, and was running through all the Forum posts... Then divine intervention the Sooloos icon sorted blinking ... So hopefully now off to the races.

I registered a new Explorer 2 a couple of weeks ago and have received my 90 day trial, so I suppose something clever will tell the C15 that I have that, or is something else required?

Exciting times ahead
Best regards
Huw

PS
The C15 display now shows Tidal as option and various recommended albums are displayed for download, but it's not possible. There's is second message now saying if you have registered for 90 day trial please contact Meridian Marketing email. I have done so, and I suppose I will get reply tomorrow
Patience required.


#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2
#2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2
#3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay.
#4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2
#5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move
#6 MS200 5K 24/96