Clearly I misguidedly thought all this radio was coming from Rhapsody, not the core Sooloos. That's great news.

When Tidal is fully sorted with Meridian, I probably will drop Rhapsody, though it is very cheap, because I am still using my original US subscription at $9.99/ month.

I have free Tidal until June, really getting into it now it's very good! Qulity definitely superior to Rhapsody.

Listening to it now from a Mac, through Explorer into G61R. My son has Explorer 2, which is even better, at least on headphones, not a massive difference though playing through the system.

Best regards
Huw


#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2
#2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2
#3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay.
#4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2
#5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move
#6 MS200 5K 24/96