One of the main things on a SE speaker is the clamp rings and stability of the driver mounting.
It makes enough difference that an upgraded speaker, without clamp rings is considered inferior.
With this in mind, I would agree that Meridian will be very precise with regard to speaker mounting and would have a recommendation on the time to wait before you try to check the tightness.
At this price, I would insist a dealer checks it for you anyway. That's the service you pay for. IMHO
Just enjoy them, I wish I could. Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone