I interpret that they are going to have "Hi-Res" streaming, of which MQA will be a sub-component, whose percentage should increase as files become available. I also understand the band width issue with hi-res is reduced/eliminated by the new compression technology, so it is technically possible to stream in less robust wireless environments. Thank god for nerds! Should one need to clarify or correct what I said, please do.

On another note, I found it interesting the comment in another thread that conductors are the ultimate in trained listeners as relates to timing information. As an inexperienced, ungifted bass drummer in a high school band, in order not to be caught off beat, you had to learn to follow the melody from instrument to instrument as it was "handed off" in orchestra concert pieces.


James
NC1: 861v8, ID41, 218, 251(to outdoors), DSP8000SEUG, 7200SEC, DSP520 rears, Apple TV, DirecTV, Oppo BD103, QNAP251, Roon
NC2-M7005, Triad Silver Speakers,Acurus Amps

FL1: 861v4, ID40, 218, MS200, DSP8000SEs, DSP7200SEC, DSP5000s, DirecTv, AppleTv, OppoBD103, QNAP469, Roon
FL2: Marantz 7005, 251, M60s,60C,33s, Oppo BDP-93,MS200, Roon