Originally Posted by Jack D
OK. I have been wandering around the interface and, so far, have found it to be very un-intuitive. It's all centered around the user knowing what they want to hear, finding it through searches, and building favorites lists from the searches. The only other option seems to be to choose from their recommendations...
I can't comment on the "intuitive" nature of the interface as that is so personal but I'm slowly warming to its ways of introducing new music via curated playlists, similar artist suggestions and especially artist centred radio.

It still falls a little behind Spotify in that it doesn't appear to allow user created playlists to be published and shared and creating playlists could be improved - by saving a current play list for example.


Geoff

861v4-LPS, ID40, MC200, Roon, Tidal
DSP7000, DSP5200HC, DSP5000.3, Oracle Delphi IV, SME V, Dynavector DV17mk3.
Mac Mini(2010), Synology NAS/Plex Server
Schitt Lyr, Audeze LCD-2, Sennheiser HD800, Beyer Terminator v4.
Oppo BDP-93/Vanity93Lite, Sony PW-10, Grandview 100" screen