|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560 |
Dear All, It's time for another change in my system (saving for bigger main speakers), so I like to offer my G68ADV to gather some coins  For the time being my 561 needs to hold the Meridian flag in my system. The G68 was health checked via a well respected UK dealer in this forum over to the mothership in Dec 2013 with all benefits that come with it (see picture of certificate under remote). The unit looks very good, to say the very least. The original remote as well. Both, the G68 and the remote have a very small mark that I try to catch in pictures (green arrows). Unit runs on latest FW 1.5. Original Meridian carton, remote, manual, health check certificate, power cable, etc. come along. On request I can offer Paypal with a little uplift. I will send insured anywhere to where DHL or UPS will deliver insured (UK e.g. around 30 to 40 Euros). Shipping paid by buyer. Asking price for this health checked and good looking unit is 2000 Euros flat (which I simply need to have), or unless I'm mistaken roughly ~1600 Pounds. More Pictures can be shared on request. ![[Linked Image from oi58.tinypic.com]](http://oi58.tinypic.com/iog9r7.jpg) ![[Linked Image from oi61.tinypic.com]](http://oi61.tinypic.com/11scf1l.jpg) ![[Linked Image from oi61.tinypic.com]](http://oi61.tinypic.com/34s5loh.jpg)
Cheers, Andreas My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560 |
Cheers, Andreas My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560 |
Still available, after a funny guy from Eastern Europe just jumped off last week. It appears German sellers are not trustworthy enough  Looking for 1500 Euro plus shipping, remember still two years of warranty as specified under health check program. So this becomes the pre-x-mas bump. PS: I got enough money for bigger speakers. If you live near Germany, I will also consider a swap against two new sealed iPhone 6 with 64GB in space grey with papers.
Cheers, Andreas My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153 Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153 Likes: 3 |
Hi Andreas, I lack the wherewithal, otherwise I would grab it fast ... I am by the way also another funny guy from Eastern Europe 
Last edited by Carl; 2014-11-16 19:02. Reason: Translated to English, PM sent
HTPC, HD621, 861v6, Pathos Cinema X, Kinoton Cinema 200, JVC X7900
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560 |
Derik, As matter of fact I do not mind funny guys from Europe, music in the heart makes people multi cultural, as long as I do not become a non trustable person because I refuse to copy my ID papers and send them by email scans throughout the world. There is a reason why forums exist and why we have paypal  The coins you are missing is a matter of time, as often time is money. I got time, maybe the unit is still around in Q1 2015 and then your situation may have changed. I will be patient... you never know. So long.
Cheers, Andreas My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153 Likes: 3
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 153 Likes: 3 |
Sorry for posting in German, I see the translator made helluva job  I�ll consider your offer, I'm still looking for a decent Meridian processor, unfortunately I have to sell my other gear first, otherwise my missus will break my neck 
HTPC, HD621, 861v6, Pathos Cinema X, Kinoton Cinema 200, JVC X7900
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Harmless
|
|
Harmless
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 17 |
Hello Andreas
Is your G68ADV still available? What would the price be including shipping to the UK (mainland) and PayPal payment?
Thanks
Peter
G68ADV, G98DH, M60C, Director, Explorer
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560 |
Hi Peter,
Sorry, missed your reply, a shame you did not PM me. Unit is now pending, waiting for pick up / collection this Friday. If the deal does not happen, I will reply back to this ad.
Cheers, Andreas My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560
Paranoid android
|
|
Paranoid android
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 560 |
Sold, thread can be closed.
Cheers, Andreas My Meridian history 565/519 (1996), 861 (2000), to G68ADV, to 561 today, tri-axial cardioid studio monitors, self build acoustic measures, ceiling sails, corner bass traps, trial Helmholtz resonator, REW, Apple (TV, Mac, IPAD), SBT, Calman
|
|
|
|
1 members (Jocke),
265
guests, and
4
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|