Further to somthing Nick wrote earlier I have just added a further switch in my office to keep Sooloos cables separate from everything else. BT Modem to switch (general stuff) to further switch (TwinStore, MC 200, output to lounge) the another switch to MS 200 with CAT6a cable.
It sounds fantastic to me, has it improved things? I find it so hard to say. Things are certainly no worse. I can't believe my system sounds this good. A lot better than it has a right to judged by the complaints I hear some people express who have FAR superior setups.

I have been listening to Ella Fitzgerald, and Van Morrison and may be late for work now.
Checkout my last FM link for tracks if your interested.
Chris smile

I will add Cat 6 as and when.


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone