But then why write
What I usually find with these solid silver cables is that burn-in/getting_used_to factor is about 2weeks and they open up a bit.
In what world is that relevant to Ethernet Data Transfers??
And I'll leave it others to decide on how Audibly perceptible the Shielding DIFFERENCES are over a 0.75m long cable (i.e. the Shielding differences between the 0.5m Cat6a cable and the AQ cable).......especially when that short 0.75m cable is located in what you've described previously as a low RFI environment
It remains to be seen if there is something to note further on in this particular use, but in general yes, silver sounds a bit "harder" and then they open up that is what I have experienced before on the HD621 RJ45.
I have a Dualband 5GHz/2.4GHz router and several wireless devices in my listening room, I would not characterize it as a low RFI environment. Pretty normal by 2014 standards.
Only doing theory would have every named cable manufacturer go bust IMHO. Looks, image and theory only go so far. And how do we quantify a theoretical difference without listening at the end result?
Looking around the net is interesting, because many pick up on these things and I don't think it's only placebo. There is a pattern in the streamer client-server setup even though it's only LAN packets, and yes I work with IT every day and I won't be buying any Diamonds to the corporate network anytime soon. But it is a phenomenon, first USB cables, network cables, SATA cables, powercables, PSU's. Do people have too much spare time and cash? I think that is a bit too easy explanation.
But anyways I will continue to give feedback of what I experience, good or bad, silver or copper. ;-)