Originally Posted by Ikarus_CT from the LAN isolator topic
Originally Posted by Ronnie
In front of the C15

However, IMHO your money would be much more worthwhile spent on an MS200... or perhaps even an MS600 for Analog out.
Thanks Ronnie.

I will stick to my DAC2x though.
Ronnie,
Do you believe the DAC in the MS600 is equal or better than the EMM DAC 2X currently in his system? Seems an 818 digital out would be more in line with the rest of his gear down line? I ask only because I was unfamiliar with the EMM and googled it. Seems state of the art.

Last edited by Carl; 2014-09-07 01:27. Reason: Split out to its own thread.

James
NC1: 861v8, ID41, 218, 251(to outdoors), DSP8000SEUG, 7200SEC, DSP520 rears, Apple TV, DirecTV, Oppo BD103, QNAP251, Roon
NC2-M7005, Triad Silver Speakers,Acurus Amps

FL1: 861v4, ID40, 218, MS200, DSP8000SEs, DSP7200SEC, DSP5000s, DirecTv, AppleTv, OppoBD103, QNAP469, Roon
FL2: Marantz 7005, 251, M60s,60C,33s, Oppo BDP-93,MS200, Roon