Alright, quickly took the Giso GB out even though I planned to make this switch after the weekend. But I was curious. I'll do it again further on, don't worry.

When Giso GB with it's enclosed cat6a lead was taken out from the ID41 the sound was more "busy", more akin to the "streaming sound" on spotify. More "On" and with that easier to loose focus, increased listening fatigue. I had the same volume, 65 like I had before the switch.

After I played the parts/songs I wanted to hear I switched back. The sound is more "Meridian" with the Giso GB infront. Clearer top-bottom but without the topend sibilance. Bass, seems more well-defined, more enjoyable- I was concerned if I lost any details or impact but I can't detect any such difference, just that I can listen with more focus and less distraction in the music.



DSP8000SE, DSP7200SEHC, DSP5200SE sides, DSP7200SE rears, 861v8, 210, Sim2 Ultranero 4, Stewart Cinecurve 2.35:1, XEIT CM-5E Anamorphic lens, Dune HD Duo Cinema 8K and Wireworld Platinum 48G HDMI -> UHD722 -> Shunyata Omega Ethernet. Shunyata/Furutech power-cables/filters. SR Master Fuse@861v8. Uptone Etherregen with 10MHz OCXO clock.