Sorry Robert I am not fully understanding your question, but if I understand you correctly, you are asking whether the other blue and brown pairs are in operation?
If so, as far as I am aware, blue and brown pairs are unused in a 10/100 network, but are in most gigabit networks - the original gigabit standard used a higher quality cat6 cable and still relied on the green and orange pairs but some bright spark worked out that by doubling up on the unused pairs, you could get gigabit over lesser cat5e spec cable which is what most gigabit networks use today.
As dedicated Sooloos audio endpoints are 10/100, I don't think that removing the blue/brown pairs from the endpoints RG45 will have any negative effect. You then rely on the internal screening from preventing crosstalk within the cable.
To reduce the effects of shield and screen acting as an antenna, a further experiment would be to disconnect the drain wire and/or common shield from the audio endpoint end of the cable. This assumes though that the router/switch end remains grounded.
All this of course is difficult to achieve without re-terminating the cable, which can have its own issues.
So a bit of playing devils advocate (ie by achieving xx% of what the GISO achieves simply by utilizing what one has - assume that this will not be carried out on anything more than a cheap but well built CAT 5e/6 S/FTP cable) and a bit of promoting experimentation.