I just tried removing the STP cable between the switch and MS200/F80 and it seems something was lost. Re inserting it brought things back to life.
I can't put my finger on what has changed, it has never sounded anything less than great and it could just be a trick of the mind but for almost no cost the STP stays.
Does anyone know if longer or shorter runs are relevant here. I have a 5 meter length (�4.00 at car boot but it is a nice blue braided cable) but I can get a short length if it helps.
Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone