For me the following would be great (these are for Core, Control:XX and iOS Core Control App).

- Better handling of multi-disc albums. When imported with Control:Mac it never seems to catch the "disc m of n", so I put it in manually. It would would then be great if the discs were put together into a set for you.

- Power [Zone] off button to go with the vol+/- and mute

- Track-level metadata, natch. At least acknowledge there might be a track artist and an album artist.

- Less of tendency in the iOS app to go back to the start of the view when you've scrolled through multiple pages and created a set because of the problem above!

- Scheduled backups which can be done from Core to a NAS without needing a PC running Control:XX to be connected (After all the Core is a PC in its own right).

- Fewer random restarts when importing from Control:PC.

Don't get me wrong, I love my MC200 (and have re-discovered lots of stuff whilst re-ripping and importing) and wouldn't be without it now. I suspect I don't explore it as much as some of the rest of you (yet!)

Ian


Main: Roon-Mac, Oracle Delphi/SME 309/Cadenza Blue, GSP Reflex C, 218, DSP5200SEU, Sky Q, Samsung 49KS7000
Office: Roon-Mac, Quad Vena 2, DALI Opticon 1
Prototype and learning: 101, M30 mk1
Next project: Vintage LS3/5A, QUAD 303