Fellow Hitchhiker's:
I met today (Saturday) with Bob Stuart and Duncan Smith. For those of you that don't know, Duncan is Head of Development for Meridian. His counterpart in Research is Rhonda Wilson, PhD. So in an odd twist of fate they have an R running Research and a D running development ;-)
Bob and Duncan spent just shy of two hours going over all of the questions and answering as best they can.
Please be patient with me - I had show commitments Saturday evening and am returning home after the show closes on Sunday. It is likely that I won't be able to get everything digested and posted until sometime Monday or Tuesday.
There were some interesting items from M that I will cover in a seperate post.
Cheers from Indianapolis, IN.
Surround Music Fan/Computer Geek/Curmudgeon in training. --- 861v4, HD621, Panasonic BD-P55K, Toshiba HD-A35, Oppo HD990, Dish Network 622, Pioneer DV-668AV-S w/ DVD Upgrades mod, EW Fontaine II (x5), Velodyne DD-15 (x2), Seymour AV Ice blocks (x7)
|