I am curious what you think the net Sound Quality advantage would be to this approach?
Does MMHR have technical advantage over SL from HD621 to M controller like the new G65 (less noise, less jitter, or what) that would lead to noticeable sound improvement? How would you articulate that improvement (soundstage, imaging, etc)?
I noticed in Duncan's Meridian Info section on HD621 there is document outlining how to configure HD621 for a 2 channel system? Does that assume you will be using one of the SL outputs not MMHR?
Reason I ask is if you buy a G65 and HD621 and want to start out just 2 channel and grow into multichannel as toy budget allows, can you use MMHR or do you have to use SL 1/2 for example for 2 channel system to start?
Al
Bryston SP3 processor, Bryston PP300SST monoblocks x3, Dynaudio Confidence 5 speakers LR, Dynaudio Excite X28 center speaker, Apple TV4K, Samsung TV.
|