I must admit, having only taken delivery of brand new 7200.2's, 5200HC and 861v8 less than two months ago, I'm not as excited as I would have been had I not.

Taking considerable time to work through many months with M as to what would be the best for me and making a considerable investment in new, I think I'd have appreciated a heads up or subtle suggestion to wait...

While being still blown away with my current set up, now knowing it's "2nd best" having just dropped so much cash does smart a little.

Actually left feeling a bit down from it!


M Customer since 1991...
2 Channel: 818v3 into 8000SE's running Roon on a Nucleus One with QNAP TVS-871-i7-16G 8 Bay NAS
Cinema: 861v8, 2 x M6's, 7200HCSE + DSW
Office: Explorer 2 into Shure SE846's
Kitchen: AD88
Other Stuff: Philips 77" 4k OLED Ambilight TV. Hue Lighting System, ATV 4K & a lot of Apple stuff...