The point is Meridian have a philosophy based on science and the understanding of. They don't follow the latest fads and fancies, they never have. They do things right for the benefit of transparent audio reproduction. As I under stand things.
You only have to meet Bob Stuart for a very short while to feel his integrity on these points, and I am sure that holds for the whole company.
Sure products need updating and marketing needs need to be catered for, but it's the underlying integrity that attracts and hold many.
The phrase,"stand for something or fall for anything" comes to my mind.
Thoughts, Chris smile

Last edited by ChrisLayerUK; 2013-12-30 14:53. Reason: Typo

No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone