Hi gents,
I decided to trade my G68s in for G65s and got a good deal from my M dealer.
The first system I'm working on has an Oppo, an MS600, 2x DSP3200s and a DSP3300.
I'm having trouble getting sound from either source. Several points
1. MS600 is connected to G65 (SL out to SL in on G65). Oddly, in Mconfig, when you insert a MS600 and choose default connection it connects using the MS600 digital out to the G65 SL. That must be a glitch.
2. The Oppo is connected to input D1 on G65. It is configured to output bitstream and limited to 96kHz.
3. The DSPs are connected in home run mode to the G65. On the back panel of the G65 it indicates to connect only one speaker to the master speaker row. In the manual it shows a multi DSP system where front left is master but shows a slave center connected to the master row. What's up with that? I tried the connections both with only the left 3200 connected to the master row and also as is shown in the manual with the 3300 center also connected to the master row but it doesn't make any difference in terms of getting sound.
4. The C15 sees the MS600 as a zone and when I play a song it turns on the G65 and to the correct input.
5. After set up and loading the .msl config into G65 I power cycled all components including the C15 and DSPs.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
MD600(2x2TB); iPad Pro LR. 818v3, 8000SE HT. 861v8+ID41,HD621; BW 2x802D,HTM1D,4x804S;SVS sub; Mac 5 MC501s; RGP 600Pro, JVC X950; Radiance Pro; Oppo 203 FR. G65, DSP3200-3300 DSW, HD621; Mac MC152; Oppo 103, PDP TCP65VT60, Radiance 2124; RGP1200C 4. G65, DSP3200-3300,HD621; OPPO 83, Radiance XE PDP 5. 818v3; Prime HP Amp; HD800
|