Originally Posted by Arnold@at
Yes I could, but by that I can only listen to CDs and not enjoy the fantastic comfort of the C15.
Not true, as far as I understand.

With Control:PC/Mac running, and the Prime plugged into the computer with USB, Control:PC/Mac will appear as a zone (or two) in the iPad app. I assume it's the same with the Control:15.

So you can sit with your Prime and your Control:15 and enjoy your Sooloos system to the full, with apodizing from the Prime and the full control interface of the Control:15.

(If you want the Prime some distance away from the computer you may need some messing with USB cables and hubs, but Joel's suggestion of a �200 PC would solve that problem quite easily as well.)


Ex-moderator
Sitting room: dCS Network Bridge, 818v3, HD621, 8kSE
Library: dCS Rossini Apex DAC/Clock, Clearaudio Performance Wood, Audio Research PH2, Mjölnir KGST, Mjölnir PureBipolar
SWMBO Room: 210, D33
Kitchen: RPi/RoonBridge, Genelec 6010 actives
Desk: Merging Anubis
Server: Roon/ROCK/NUC

Headphones: Stax SR-X9000, Stax SR-007, Stax SR-404LE, Audeze LCD-X...

Oldest audio file: 1889 Edison cylinder