Before I order more disks or call the dealer let me ask here first.

The disk pairs I am trying are (yes, they are not on the 'list'):
- Seagate ST32000645NS
- WD30EFRX

All two pairs have been tested and used in QNAP without problems - I am 100% sure they are good. I am NOT mixing the disks - using WD pair or SG pair.

When I insert both disks in the MD600, both disk lights blink, MD600 is not seen in C15 or Config:PC or Control:PC.

When I insert only the left disk, both disk lights blink, MD600 is shown on C15 and Config:PC and Control:PC - with 0 storage.

In order to access logs, I've made MD600 core via ConfigPC, turned off C15.

As far as I can tell, there are no errors in the logs but there is no storage shown either.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated - though I won't be able to try until much later.


Main : C15, MD600, Aurender N10, EMM DAC2X, Boulder 865, Oppo BDP-95, JM Labs Maestro Utopia
Office : PC, Resonessence Invicta, HD800