Silly Me of course the DSPs have two digital inputs - and one out, I had not engaged brain - was thinking something else SPDIF.

Of course this would make it possible to connect the MS600 direct to the DSPs and then have the other sources routing as usual through the other digital and comms loops.

My current digital routing is G61R to 7KL to 7KR and G61R to 5Kl to 5KL.

Because of wiring problem the comms goes around slightly different direction to digital, but I think that is of no consequence according to M.

Other digital circuit is G61R to 5KHC ( 96/24) to 1600.

It's the fact that I have the centre 96/24 master that renders the 18 bit rears silent if the G61R and HD621 are allowed to manage decoding. If the sources do the decoding then it functions but then all drop back to 18 bit. It's a compromise which has to wait until I can get 96/24 on rears (NB there was prior post about all this).

My MS600 and indeed my C15 have SpeakerLink connections but none of my other components do. This could become an issue later if for example I would be lucky enough to have SpeakerLink DSPs in second room. i.e. I would not be able to connect the G91A and the MS600. On the other hand I suppose as per other advice I could connect the MS600 by SPDIF or by SpeakerLink, but do SpeakerLink versions have this? Then how to connect the G91A to the new DSPs - I suppose one of these magical converters, but do they interfere with sound quality? Maybe I should avoid SpeakerLink DSPs in second room - can't afford them anyway!

Regards
Huw


#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2
#2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2
#3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay.
#4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2
#5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move
#6 MS200 5K 24/96