Hi guys, this a collective reply to the last three or so posts, which generally are headed in the same general direction, by somewhat different routes. I feel I have opened Pandoras. Box!
If I may I would like to return to my original question, which relates to the second room sound quality. Of course its not only function of the MS600, but surely also is influenced by other parts of that less than perfect chain, and then the room itself.
To repeat: Room one C15 > MS600 in Room two (by Cat 5 ethernet) > G91A through D2 (aux) > 555 power amp > A500s. Interconnects are all high quality.
Assuming you guys are right and the MS600 outperforms the C15 in Room one with the suggested config, my dilemma remains. Actually now I might have several...
Notwithstanding I highly appreciate your expert inputs, quite a revelation. Does big M know all this? If they do they surely do not communicate it, also not their dealers.
Many thanks. Best regards, Huw
#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2 #2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2 #3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay. #4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2 #5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move #6 MS200 5K 24/96
|