Hi Ronnie, That makes a the C15 a jolly expensive user interface, and any way the iPad app is superior in this regard.

Matter of fact I was planning to buy an MS200 before I bought the MS600 from a friendly hitchhiker for a fair price, it's quite new barely one year old. NB the firmware says 1.2, I suppose that's the latest and it will do auto update like the C15 ... or not?

Notwithstanding, I will certainly have a play with using it in main room.

Putting it simply my main room is soft whereas second room is hard, and that will play a role. Since I do not have DSP in second room, not much tinkering to be done. Nothing on MS600 or G91A.

I am using digital link comes up as Aux on G91A and someone suggested to try analogue which I certainly will look at. I did think about it before but could not convince myself of the theory, but the practice might be different.

Best regards
Huw


#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2
#2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2
#3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay.
#4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2
#5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move
#6 MS200 5K 24/96