I recently added a MS600 to my second room set up. It linked to main room C15. I am not too happy with sound performance - rather disappointing.
The MS600 is digitally connected to G91A then to 555 power amp into A500s. Sound is rather harsh and thin and limited base. It's not as round as CD played through 91A.
Of course I am also comparing with main room set up where C15 is linked to G61R and thence to DSP7000s difference is like day and night, then so it should be.
That said, I think I should be doing better, because prior to this Denon streamer linked to to Toshiba laptop sounded superior. Also Arcam solo was better.
One day I will be able to afford DSP's in second room... I hope, but right now it's not too good, lots of complaints from management - this is her main listening room. NB. This is a hard room hard floors, lots of glass and vaulted ceiling. Main listening room is soft and traditionally furnished.
Any ideas? Huw
#1 52KSE 218 LG OLED Sony BRay, Sonos Beam 2 #2 52KSE 218 Pana LED Zenith 2 Naim Muso2 #3 Teac X1 CD, G68, 562v3 518 568 556 G98DH 5K,5KHC 24/96,MS600,Systemdek I920, Ortofon M520, Synthèse Floating 2 Thorens TD160 Ortofon M15e Pioneer DAT Panny Plasma,Humax,BRay. #4 Panasonic 4K LED Sonos Beam 2 #5 F80 MS200 iDock Sonos Move #6 MS200 5K 24/96
|