Originally Posted by Yetis
You have got to be kidding me. It doesn't even have The Who correct. The Who, Live at Leeds. The AMG # is R 443429. I have the two disc variant. Now when I add it to disc #1, it says its NOT in the data base. But when I add it to disc two, it accepts it, overwriting the part that is correct, with the data for disc 1.
Hi Yetis,

I may be off base here as I'm not at home and unable to check, but I think Sooloos expects the AMG number to be 10 characters. If the number you have is less than 10 characters then you have to pad with spaces between the "R" and the 1st digit.

For example

Code
"R 443429" becomes "R   443429"

Regards
Mark

Last edited by Carl; 2013-01-14 18:58. Reason: Added code tag to prevent space truncation

Source: Meridian MC200->MS600->PS Audio DS DAC
Linn Sondek LP12 Radikal Kore/Kuzma Stogi S/Soundsmith 'The Voice'
Phono: PS Audio GCPH
Pre: Wyred4Sound STP SE
Power: Krell FPB200
Speakers: Thiel CS2.7