I'm guessing the MS200 needs the windows configuration app, to change sampling rates etc. as I can't seem to get there on my Mac. Can someone confirm. Does anyone know if the default setting is 2x sample rate and apodising? I would so like that to be the case smile

I was disappointed to find out the either/or choice of analog or digital output, from the single mini output, does not play nice with my AV receiver in the living room system. I had an Apple TV version one feeding analog AND digital to the AV receiver, which only outputs analog to zones 2 and 3 (dining and kitchen), which are adjacent with large openings. My wife is really going to love my work around. Turn it up!

On a positive note, it sounds very good through Onkyo receiver as processor, Parasound Class A 5 channel Amp, and Triad Silver LCR monitors.


James
NC1: 861v8, ID41, 218, 251(to outdoors), DSP8000SEUG, 7200SEC, DSP520 rears, Apple TV, DirecTV, Oppo BD103, QNAP251, Roon
NC2-M7005, Triad Silver Speakers,Acurus Amps

FL1: 861v4, ID40, 218, MS200, DSP8000SEs, DSP7200SEC, DSP5000s, DirecTv, AppleTv, OppoBD103, QNAP469, Roon
FL2: Marantz 7005, 251, M60s,60C,33s, Oppo BDP-93,MS200, Roon