Originally Posted by Caldham
But back to the size: the electronics inside must be quite compact; it must be 'easy' to fit those electronics into a box the size of a F80/M80 (OK I know the F80/M80 is a packaging marvel already...) and build in the sooloos end point.
It is amazing, I agree. In the most recent round of stereo magazines (paper-based form of information sharing that is sent via physical delivery - quaint, I know) I just received, the writers are all abuzz about the Audioquest Dragonfly - apparently a hi-end quality, asynchronous USB interface that sings and dances. All stuffed into a package the size of a thumb drive.

Very interested to hear about some hands on experience with the MS200.


My Kit: 861v8+ID41, 800v4, UHD722, MD600, MS600, MS200, Oppo BDP-203, Genesis 201, Genesis 350 SE, Genesis S4-8 Sub, BG 520i, VTL MB450 II, Krell Showcase 7, Genesis 928 Subs, Danley DTS10 sub, SVS Ultra 16 subs.