Originally Posted by DuncanBudd
Aren't we all going to be keeping the music that we own (and the photos and video that we made) in some cloud or other (possibly iCloud) and then hoping that *they* have a proper back-up strategy (and hardened security etc etc)?

As one with a chronic mistrust of government, etc, the thought of only being able to get literature, music, etc only from the cloud is a day I don't look forward too. Certainly makes it a lot easier to rewrite history, events... if no one has a hard copy. Also, with more and more network providers charging "per bit", I think I try and keep as much as I can, on my own server.


Primary: MD600, MS200 (SpeakerLink to AES), Trinnov ST-2, Ayre V6-xe, Salk SS8 3x LRC.
Secondary: MC600 (whole house).
Zone one: 568.2, G57, MS200, Spatial Hologram M2SE.
Zone 2-6 (Awaiting assignment).