Give me a few days on the pictures. I've a macro lens in the post which should make taking good pictures easier.

Other then those scratches it looks like a black G55, except with little squares of insulating tape over the blue LEDs. It was bought March 2007 from Unilet.

Collection only partly due to lack of box, partly for the expense. It will cost a decent amount to send, guessing £40-50, but I'd have to see.

The other aspect is these transactions are often easier for everyone to do in person, in cash. You can see the amp exists and it works and I definitely get the money. It's a big leap of faith for you to bank transfer me a grand and hope an amp turns up.

Duncan



Not that Duncan, the other one. No, not that one either.
System 1: Onkyo NR-609, Kef Reference Model 1, Kef 200C, Dune D1, Sony BDP-S760, Humax FoxSat HDR
System 2: Arcam A28, Spendor SA1, tweaked Asus Essence STX