Hi Tony
Don't think you're going to like what I've got to say!!!

I really do understand that your ControlMac can gain access to the after Sleep, only be disconnecting and then reconnecting the MC200. However, at this stage, I think this is a red herring!!!...........as "proof" consider the following interpretations of what you've said to date

a) After the Macbook comes out of Sleep, and WITHOUT Disconnecting / Reconnecting the MC200.......you can connect to the MC200 using Control:Web.......and you can do that time after time (i.e. multiple Sleep / Wake steps)........(please correct my impressions if I'm wrong)

b) You've said above that ControlPC (under Windows Bootcamp on Macbook) will also Reconnect to the MC200 after Sleep, without needing to Disconnect / Reconnect the MC200 (??????)

If the above two statements are true........and especially now that the MC200 will be always at the Fixed IP of "192.168.1.100"..........then it seems like the problem is not at the MC200

Hope you can follow the logic...........if somehow the MC200 was "loosing" its IP Address, then neither Control:Web nor ControlPC would be able to see it

If you click on the Settings Tab in Control:Web or ControlPC, you will likely see that the Sooloos Core (MC200) is always at the same IP Address............even without having to Disconnect / Reconnect the MC200 to the Router

Likewise, there is nothing about the Macbook going to sleep that should cause the MC200 to "loose its IP Address"..............the MC200's operation should obviously be completely independent of any other non-Sooloos Devices on the network

Having said that, I cannot explain why disconnecting / reconnecting the MC200 then in turn enables ControlMac to reconnect.........but I do think it's a bit of a red herring

Perhaps the focus at this stage should be more on the Mac, it OS version and Airport

Using Systems Preferences......Network.......you can see what IP Address is being allocated to your Mac

In that same screen, can you

1) Turn Off and then On Airport.........keep a note of the IP Address that is allocated.........repeat the process several times

2) Now put the Mac to Sleep and Wake it back up again (the Mac will take about 20secs to enter real Sleep).........after Wakeup, again look at the IP Address that's being allocated





-