Hi Ronnie

Read your post after I had installed Windows

Lion is 10.7.1

Tried the direct ethernet connection with the following results

1 No connection to MC200 until ethernet cable to MC200 was disconnected and reconnected
2. There does not appear to be any difference in the behaviour between ethernet and wireless connection. i.e. relaunch fails unless dis/re connect happens

The ControlPC works well at least for a few times I have tried it on launch and relaunch

If I reboot the MacBook from Windows to Mac OSX the ControlMac launches but will not relaunch after sleep without the ethernet Disconnection and reconnection

Restarting Mac OS doesn't reset theMC200 as the above does

The Sooloos config need the following info

Static IP address 192.168.1.100 as your suggestion

SubNet Mask 255.255.255.0 suggested by Sooloos config
DNS There is a primary and secondary in a table of TC some thing ??
Gateway 192.168.1.254 Suggested by Sooloos config

Can you advise on the above setting where do I get them from?

Many thanks



Last edited by Anthony 123; 2011-09-30 17:53. Reason: forgot info

Tony
861v6+OE34+LPS+ID41, HD621, MC200, DSP7200.2, DSP5200HC, M6, DSW, Sky HD, BDP103.