I wouldn't advise doing this Rick as then other Devices will find it even more difficult to find the Sooloos Core.......as the Router won't necessarily know that it's there, especially in some situations

The MC200 will Cabled back to the Router...........and the MC200 will grab its IP Address "Early" in the Process........and the Router should be / is intelligent enough to then not give out this address to any other Device

That's why I suggested that Anthony use the "192.168.x.100" address...........he could just as easily use the "150" or "200" address to give even greater headroom

Whether starting at "192.168.x.1" or "192.168.x.67".........getting the MC200 to set its Static Address as "100" will give enough room to avoid any clashes

I've been doing this with select Wired Devices for about 15 years now.......and with the Sooloos Ensemble and ID40 for the 2 months I've had them..........all without issues or any clashes or "same IP Address" situations

Last edited by Ronnie; 2011-09-30 10:44.

-