After loading 750 CDs on to MC200 uneventfully using ControlMac, I received message on ControlMac "searching for Sooloos" and the icon spinning, trying in vain to find my MC200! The same happened with ControlPC.
Using BT Homehub online help I could confirm that the MC200 was indeed connected, and also my iPad and iPhone could act perfectly as remotes to play my library!
Splendid help from Loud and Clear in Edinburgh led to home visit, tested a replacement of MC200 - but no different, trial of different router - problem resolved!
Homehub therefore implicated and reset to factory default - still not working! I contacted BT HELPLINE ...discussion with woman in Bangalore who remotely accessed my MacBook and advised swapping the Meridian Ethernet cable to a different Homehub socket - SUCCESS!
Presumably BT had changed the Homehub firmware remotely to cause the problem in the first place but they terminated my Helpline call when I pursued this!
Anyway wanted any BT Homehub and Sooloos users to know that if your ControlMac or ControlPC can't detect your Sooloos / Meridian then try swapping an Ethernet cable at back of your Homehub! They assign different functionality to different sockets on Homehub apparently.
You may also need to re-download ControlMac/PC.