|
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,467 Likes: 1 |
I am seriously considering getting the new Media Core 200, and wondered if there are people here with hands-on experience? A few questions if I may:
1. How is the iPad interface - is it an acceptable substitute for the control Units? 2. How does one import CDs into the MC200? Via an 800, for example? 3. I am unclear on the benefits of the purpose built ID40 board versus just connecting to the SpeakerLink input on my 861v6? 4. Has Anyone seen a Sooloos labelled button for their MSR+ remote? 5. Can the MSR be used to control the Sooloos MC200?
Thanks, Simon
My Kit: 861v8+ID41, 800v4, UHD722, MD600, MS600, MS200, Oppo BDP-203, Genesis 201, Genesis 350 SE, Genesis S4-8 Sub, BG 520i, VTL MB450 II, Krell Showcase 7, Genesis 928 Subs, Danley DTS10 sub, SVS Ultra 16 subs.
|