Hi all,
We are poised to order an MC200 and I've started to think about how best to host the ControlPC program and associated file archives. In addition to a home desktop PC, I have a few laptops as well as various systems at work. Would it make sense/be functional to host all the Sooloos-related PC files on a large-capacity USB drive that I could move between my various computer systems? I'm imagining running the ControlPC routine to rip CDs in background at work, then carrying the drive home to update the MC200. Or ripping from the home desktop system at other times.

Also, for upload to the MC200 itself (that I won't be able to wire directly to my home network) could I connect a laptop with the USB drive directly to the MC200?

What do you think?


Main: 861v8, 818v3, 8000XE, 7200HCUSE, 7200.2, Roon Nucleus+, Shunyata Everest w/ Sigma XC and Alpha NR's, HD621, Oppo 103D, Panasonic P60ZT60 plasma. RJ45 switch on master SpeakerLink lines to select 861 or 818, Etherregen & ENO AG feeding the 818, M-Links.
Room #2: 5200.2s from M218.