I will try that, thanks. I have it configured now, I will try it when I am roaming on 3G tomorrow. I have been busy importing my albums in the MC200, does anyone besides me have trouble with EP's ? The AMG database seemingly chooses a random album with checksum collisons and doesn't prompt with a choice when there are few tracks. (The identification seems to depend on track length and number...)

For example, I bought a FLAC download from dragcity.com, 2 tracks, imported it, and it found an incorrect artist and EP name. It can be fixed, but it is sloppy. I'd rather have a prompt then to have it blindly assume.

Also, the AMG ID on the allmusic.com site has never worked with me for finding AMG metadata. Any suggestions on that?

I am also noticing duplicates of artist names, for example, I have 2 10,000 maniacs studio albums, and 2 entries for artists named 10,000 maniacs. I have 3 "The Jam" artists listed in the artist listing !

Last edited by MJT5282; 2011-05-08 21:08.

Primary: 818v3+ID41, M6 stereo pair, M SpeakerLink cabling, Sonos+96kHz Cullen, silver DSW
HT: Marantz prepro, 271, DSP3300, 8K SE FL/FR pair, DSP M6x2, DSP320x4 (ceiling), black DSW, 520 RL/RR rear in-walls
Living Room: G65, 640 L/R in-walls, UHD722, MS600
Vac. Home: G61, HD621, 4xDSP3100, DSP3100HC
MDMS:NUC/ROCK+TrueNAS Core 12.0 ZFS file server