Dear all,

For those who don't know me let me start off by introducing myself. As my nick suggests my name is Richard Krol, I'm both a long time Meridian enthusiast as well as the owner of Hexateq, a company which specialises class D amps as well as bespoke electronics, stands and furniture. We manufacture for consumers as well as other firms as an OEM supplier. So my interests here are twofold.

Now, our first commercial engagement with Meridian was the F80 stand. I designed and manufactured this stand, approached Meridian and the ball started rolling from there.

We've also done several other stands, the most recent being the DSP33 stand. I'll insert links here later.

The reason for this thread is as follows: I've been contacted by a forum member to think about a bespoke design for the DSP3200. The factory stand is neat but I think we can do better.

I would be very happy however if I could get some feedback from (potential) owners of the DSP3200 as to what their requirements would be for such a stand. Personally I was thinking of designing a stand that would better integrate visually with the other DSP speakers as I can imagine the DSP3200 will end up being used as sides or rears or as a nice 2-way system. The idea is to come up with a stylish solution at reasonable cost. Think of it as a group buy for a yet to be custom designed product.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,

Richard