The best option (for me) would be a cable to every speaker from the
The AC-12 are a bit overpriced, so i settled for 2 only for my 4 backs, but i much would like to not use too many meters of those silly old din plug wired cables.
What are the US, UK and other countries list price for the AC-12's?
So what do Hikers think their risk/reward thresholds for 3rd party vs. OEM on an AC-12 solution would have to be ? At what price do you feel it starts to makes sense or is there no price that would have you consider a 3rd party alternative?
I'm at the juncture of having to make a decision/purchase to convert my legacy speakers over from my v4 to v6 so I will most likely miss out on any alternative. as others here have said, and I concur having to account for the
" extra" cost, complexity & implementation is " a drag" and new additions to my collection of external "crutches" enhancements ( AC12, HD621, 519 )!
Sorry about the little rant, just had to slip that in
Best,
J