|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,140 Likes: 24
Hooloovoo
|
|
Hooloovoo
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,140 Likes: 24 |
So it has an on-board DAC.
In the spirit of Spinaltap, I would like to confirm that I am not involved in the corrupt theft of a global sport.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569 Likes: 13
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,569 Likes: 13 |
No 18 in the Hall of fame  I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best: GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013 Likes: 1
Vogon Civil Servant
|
|
Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013 Likes: 1 |
If only they'd make the headphone jack a combined analogue / optical SPDIF like the F/M80...
Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.
Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 8,364 Likes: 14
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 8,364 Likes: 14 |
Oh no, not displayless DSP speakers again.
I wonder if AC200 does Apodizing/Upsampling.
- Fiddler (IMHO)
If you think listening to music is fun, try learning an instrument. HT: G61RSL, 4x5K, 5.5KHC, 2xSC6000, Transporter, HD621, Philips BDP7501 4K, Tivo, 65" LG OLED 4K C6 Computer: Foobar2000, 5K, Mojo, HiFiMan HE1000 V2
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,534
Great Green Arkleseizure
|
|
Great Green Arkleseizure
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,534 |
I wonder if AC200 does Apodizing/Upsampling. Yes.
561, DSP5500s, DSP5000C, analog sides and rears
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,307
Senior Shouting Officer
|
|
Senior Shouting Officer
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,307 |
I like speakerlink, no longer the clumsy multiple cable solutions with the stone age DIN plugs. If i would believe these 3200 would sound good with 5200 i was temted to sell my 3100's and buy these back. But looking at the speaker units i cannot believe the will sound much alike.
Sold all M equipment
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 93 |
I like speakerlink, no longer the clumsy multiple cable solutions with the stone age DIN plugs. If i would believe these 3200 would sound good with 5200 i was temted to sell my 3100's and buy these back. But looking at the speaker units i cannot believe the will sound much alike. Maybe just wait the year or two to see what they have up their sleeves for the DSP3300's?
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,181
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|