With the Speakerlink SPDIF debate, I think the only mistake Meridian have made is the Cost of the AC12's to allow legacy users access.

Bring the price down to �100.00 and the world changes.
Will Meridian do this? I dont know.
Can dealers sell new DSP's with AC12's at a "Special" Price for legacy owners? I hope so.

Well worth the Haggle I think. As a buyer, you hold the cash. No Deal, No Sale!! Make it plain to the dealer.

Just my Thoughts.... Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone