Rick,

I do have a 7.2 theatre system, Sooloos C15 and a buckshee pair of old D5Ks.

I'm considering propagating Sooloos throughout and have been waiting for DSP3200s. So, this 'new' information doesn't change anything in that context.

Like others have said, it's odd that the AC200 doesn't have Sooloos end-zone capabilities (like the MS600). The MS600 is the route I'll most probably be taking.

As I understand it, the AC200 + DSP3200s is designed to be a standalone set-up with the AC200 being able to accept (multiple) Meridian & non-Meridian sources. Having said that, I can't see anyone feeding an AC200 with, say, a 'G' series CD source...

Also, in terms of form factor, there is a big disconnect in design terms between the Sooloos C15 and the AC200 - as a standalone set-up. The Sooloos and A200, never mind the DSP3200s don't exactly look as though they've ben spawned from the same family.

The AC200 just seems to be an odd kind of box for them to bring out now...

Zander


861v6, 800, HD621, DSP5500 (x7), DSP5000 (x2), Sooloos C15