Originally Posted by MrMarbach
So in what way is it a 'core'?
Quite. I heard rumours of this "hub" and was led to believe that the product was actually a Sooloos core without screen or audio outputs. That was clearly wrong info, but the fact that this "562" replacement is not a Sooloos client is a disappointment, as is the lack of connectivity to anything older (still no G62 as far as I'm concerned). Presumably there is no room correction either.

Unfortunately, it is more evidence that Meridian has chosen to leave its existing customers behind and concentrate on new ones. I'm also convinced that Meridian doesn't "get" lifestyle audio and the *features* that are required. To run Sooloos through the core, you'll need a Control 15 (which many won't want due to form factor) or a �1500 MS600 in addition to the AC200.

The 3200s look nice and are in keeping with the new style of DSPs. I imagine that three of them below a home cinema screen (and a sub or three) would work well.


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.