Another possibility is that ICE is seen as a core strategy to generate main system sales, in which case Meridian's long term goal will be to break into the US market and probably also get into key German marques (the top-end Mercs and BMWs). The Land Rover involvement could simply be a case of a foot in the door so that future opportunities present themselves.
I still think that the brand is confused though.
I think VK is on to something here. Meridian may need a foot in the door.
When I bought my current car I checked out the 7 Series BMW, the Mercedes S Class and the Lexus LS. I bought the Lexus based on quality of sound system.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls4...-tops-in-car-audio-magazine-comparo.htmlMark Levinson (Harmon Kardon) seems to be doing quite well in the luxury auto partnerships. Any time Meridian can be combined with other high end brands it has to increase their overall visibility to potential customers.