Originally Posted by MalcolmW
The Mclaren tie in is good high end stuff but this is just a few hundred systems. You need a higher volume to make sense of the economics and hence LR.
Maybe, maybe not. My understanding is that the margins on ICE systems are really low (even for premium systems), so this has to be about brand awareness and secondary system sales. I have to believe that the conversion rates will be higher amongst McLaren customers and their passengers than for Evoque customers. Someone with �150k to burn on a McLaren has cash to spare for a �10k or �20k Meridian system, but someone even with a top-of-the-range (oxymoron? moron?) Evoque probably won't be interested.

Quote
BTW, is it alright to talk about cars now or is it still taboo? grin
I laughed... You can talk about cars in this thread as long as it's on topic. wink


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.